At Realtalk, we are always looking for bright, articulate people to join our call centre team. You need to have the type of personality to ‘create customer conversations’ and enjoy working in a customer-focused environment. To find out more read the Job Profile below.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Exceed customers’ expectations in terms of:
- Speed of response
- Politeness and friendliness
- Product knowledge
- Order tracking
- Problem resolution
- Ensure service levels are achieved on a daily basis.
- Achieve a high standard of accuracy when inputting orders and customer information.
- Improve your skill set and product knowledge by using in-house and external sources e.g., internal training, external training and seminars, websites.
- To ensure all brochure requests are entered onto the database and sent out within 24 business hours.
- To complete internal and client reports accurately and to time.
- Undertake a number of customer retention campaigns including thank you call, customer satisfaction surveys, adhoc surveys.
- To respond to all customer emails within 12 business hours and ensure that customer queries are fully answered.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and to use these skills to create both a productive working environment and customer satisfaction.
- Attention to detail – checking, re-checking, challenging assumptions, meticulous approach to numerical and written data, ensuring the job is done completely and correctly.
- To be proactive in ensuring you and the team meet SLA targets.
- Absorb product information from a number of sources and to use this to advise customers correctly.
- To demonstrate good interpersonal skills with all team members and other departments.
- Demonstrate good planning and organisational skills by prioritising their workload on a daily basis to ensure you are working efficiently and effectively.
- Keeping workstation tidy and maintain high standards of time-keeping.
- Perform to a high standard on a number of campaigns simultaneously.